COMMENT TO WIN
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
By participating in any Contest promoted by @Thehockeylodge (the "Official Instagram Account"), you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before participating. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities to the Released Parties (defined below) from you and a limitation of your rights and remedies. The details and requirements for entry or participation in any Contest shall be provided by the Official Instagram Account from time to time, in the discretion of Minnesota Wild Hockey Club, LP (“THL"). You must follow the directions provided by Official Instagram Account and otherwise be bound by and follow these Official Rules to be eligible to receive a prize in connection with any Contest.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Hockey Lodge Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states/provinces where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of the Sponsor and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate or win (as defined below). The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THL.
2. ENTRY: Each Eligible Participant may enter the Contest anytime between April 13th, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. (CT) and 11:59 p.m. (CT) on April 15th, 2018 (the “Contest Period”), Participants must comment, follow and tag two friends @TheHockeyLodge account to be eligible to win. All entries MUST be received by the THL during the Contest Period.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may win the Contest in one (1) way: by using Instagram. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person, per Instagram account for the Contest. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void.
Instagram: To enter any Contest via Instagram, you must have a valid Instagram account and must follow the Official @TheHockeyLodge Instagram Account. If you do not have an Instagram account, visit www.Instagram.com and register in accordance with the enrolment instructions for a free Instagram account.
To enter the Comment to Win Contest via Instagram, follow the entry instructions listed in Section 2 during the Contest Period to receive one (1) entry per day in the Contest. Failure to follow any instructions provided herein or to submit your entry within the applicable Contest Period may result in disqualification. The time of receipt of any valid Instagram entry shall be the time such valid entry becomes available to THL on www.Instagram.com. THL’s computer shall be the official clock of the Contest.
4. HOW TO WIN: Promptly following the end of the Contest (Period), the THL will randomly select, in their sole discretion, one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the Instagram account owner from which the winning comment originated will be declared the official winner of the applicable Contest (the “Winner”). The decisions of THL are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest.
5. PRIZES: The Winners shall be identified by the Official Instagram Account. The Winner will receive two (2) tickets to a first round 2018 Minnesota Wild Stanley Cup Playoff game and one (1) Minnesota Wild This is Our Ice 2018 Stanley Cup Playoff T-shirt. The HL reserves the right to substitute any Prize(s) at its sole discretion.
6. NOTIFICATION: The Winners will be notified via Direct Message to the Winners’ Instagram account (in the sole discretion of THL) provided at the time of entry (the "Prize Notification"). In the event that a Winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within twenty four (24) hours of the time of issuance, fails to provide THL all information necessary to receive the Prize or declines the Prize for any reason, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at THL’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Contest.
7. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against Minnesota Wild Hockey Club, LP and each of its respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest, and all of its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Contest or from the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof) or any activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof). By entering any Contest, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by THL by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Contest purposes. Each Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to THL and its designees the right to publicize such Winner's name, location (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered or garbled entries, transmissions, e-mail or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed e-mail notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Contest-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Contest-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any game, event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of THL or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by THL, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of any Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by THL and/or its agents. THL shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Contest, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. THL’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
THL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any Contest (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Contest (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, THL may elect to identify the Winner(s) and award the Prize(s) by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. THL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest or discontinue the Contest at any time without notice.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THL WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND THL AND/OR ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential winner based on a Instagram account, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the Instagram account used to enter the applicable Contest provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. For entries via Instagram, the "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Instagram account by www. Instagram.com.
As a condition of entering any Contest, each entrant agrees that (A) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to the Contest, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in Saint Paul, Minnesota before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (B) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
WINNERS' LIST: For a list of Winners, mail a request and self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by December 19th, 2017 to: @TheHockeyLodge Instagram Contest Winners List, 317 Washington Street, Saint Paul, MN 55114, Attn: Digital Imaging Group.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is The Hockey Lodge, 317 Washington Street, St. Paul, MN 55102.