Online Returns & Exchanges
Products purchased online at hockeylodge.com may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the original purchase date. The item(s) must be in the original sold condition and must have the original tags and receipt/packing slip. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, simply ship it back to our main Hockey Lodge store at the address listed below. Assuming all return criteria are met, you will be credited for the amount paid minus any shipping originally charged.
If you live in the Twin Cities area, you may also return or exchange your item(s) at any Hockey Lodge store within 30 days of the original purchase with the receipt and tags. Please see below for additional return and exchange guidelines.
The Hockey Lodge
199 West Kellogg Blvd
Saint Paul, MN
Please review the following guidelines for returns and exchanges:
- All returned or exchanged items must be in their original condition at the time of purchase and in their original packaging. Items that have spills, stains, or odors will not be accepted for return or exchange. This includes, but is not limited to drink spills, dirt, pet hair, smoke odor, perfume odor, etc.
- Returns and exchanges will not be accepted on any item that has been washed by the customer.
- Drinkware run through a dishwasher may not be returned
- All refunds must be issued to the same form of payment originally used. If a customer does not have the original form of payment, we will issue a gift card for in store credit.
- In store cash returns may be subject to a check request that may take up to two weeks to process.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- Customized, non-player name, jerseys
- Jerseys with patches other than standard name/number/captain patches (e.g. 5 year, 10 year, or 20 year patch)
- Autographed Items
- Game worn/used equipment
- Swimwear/Board shorts
- Giveaway/Promotional Items
- Items removed from their original packaging
- Items that have been worn/used
- Items purchased during the Hockey Lodge Summer Super Sale
- Items purchased at the Hockey Lodge Minnesota State Fair booth
* Please Note: Items that do not meet these criteria will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
Items received as a gift can be exchanged for in-store credit only with an accompanying gift receipt and must follow all return criteria. We are unable to accept returns without proper proof of purchase whatsoever.
If an item you receive is damaged or defective, contact the Hockey Lodge at (651) 726-8254 or email email@example.com. If an item is deemed defective* and within 30 days of purchase, we will provide a replacement at no extra cost and refund any additional shipping charges the customer paid as a result of sending the item back.
*Please note that items damaged due to normal wear and tear over time will not be deemed defective. Determining if an item is defective versus normal wear and tear will be at the discretion of store management.